S.A.M.A. Italia has become UNI member: Italian National Unification
Find out why you should contact companies that have access to the standards...
What are the aims of UNI?
1. To develop, publish and promote technical standards
2. To represent Italy at the CEN (European Committee for Standardization) and ISO
3. To cooperate with other Standardization bodies
4. To promote environmental preservation and safety, by regulating products, processes and services
5. To improve efficiency of economic system, by unifying products, performance levels, test and check methods
6. To promote international trade by harmonizing standards and controls on products and services
7. To simplify communication by unifying terminology, symbols, codes and interfaces; to safeguard the interests of consumers and the community
As a member of UNI, S.A.M.A. Italia can access the regulations; below you can find some references to UNI standards:
UNI EN ISO 4287
UNI EN ISO 8503-1
UNI EN ISO 8503-2
UNI EN ISO 5436
UNI EN ISO 8289
UNI EN ISO 2409
UNI EN ISO 2178
UNI EN ISO 2361
UNI EN ISO 2808
UNI EN ISO 2808
UNI EN ISO 2808
UNI EN ISO 1524
UNI EN ISO 2815
UNI EN ISO 1519
UNI EN ISO 15184
UNI EN ISO 1518
UNI EN ISO 12137-1
UNI EN ISO 2813
UNI EN ISO 7668
Anodizing of aluminum and its alloys - Measurement of reflectance and reflection of anodic coatings at angles of 20 °, 45 °, 60 ° or 85 °.
UNI EN ISO 6507
UNI EN ISO 6508
UNI EN ISO 5470-1
UNI EN ISO 7784-2
UNI EN ISO 6789
What is the advantage of having standards available?
1. To be always updated on legislation front
2. Be able to advise customers on the basis of legally recognized credentials and without improvising, how unfortunately some companies do by taking advantage of unprepared customers that are flattered by attractive business deals at the expense of professionalism.
In all technical areas, study of standards is essential, not so much to brag of being professionals, as to work ethically.
Certain standards are the basis for building credibility and relationships of trust with people.
Furthermore, today's customer expectations are increasing, and to keep up we have to work efficiently, intelligently and well organized.
Customers are overwhelmed by newsletters and various advertising, and it is understandable and deeply right that they decide to apply only to companies formed by people they feel they can trust to, that respect and those they have a mission: to solve problems counting, but not limited to, on their technical preparation.
How can a company give confidence to customers?
One important step is certainly certification for quality (ISO 9001) issued under accreditation.
S.A.M.A. Italia has obtained and is currently maintaining, for several years now, certification by TÜV Italia (independent accredited certification body by ACCREDIA) for design and manufacture of measuring and control instruments and for instrument calibration service.
ACCREDIA is the only national organization authorized by the State to carry out accreditation activities.
Certification, therefore, assures our company's ability to structure and manage its resources and processes so that it recognizes and meets the needs of customers.
You just have to test us!
2017 Copyright by © S.A.M.A. Italia Srl - All rights reserved