S.A.M.A. Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Viareggio, Trav. Via Libeccio 48/F Viareggio (Lu), VAT number 02183240460 (hereinafter “Owner"), as owner of the processing, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Undergoing processing
The Owner processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data" - that you have communicated at the conclusion of contracts for the services of the owner.
2. Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for Owner services;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation orby an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defense in court proceedings.
3. Procedures for dealing
Your personal data processing is realized by means of operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Owner will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of employment for Service Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of processing.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 : to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
The data are stored and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, designed to minimize the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, and processing not permitted and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The management and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
8. Right of the data subject
In the capacity as data subject, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR you have the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- refuse, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
1. by e-mail, to the PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. or by post A.R., to: S.A.M.A. Italia S.r.l. Trav. Via Libeccio 48 / F Zona Industriale Comparini Viareggio (Lu).
10. Owner, manager and agents for processing
The owner of the processing is S.A.M.A. Italia S.r.l.
The updated list of those responsible and in charge of the processing is preserved and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Owner.