Portable Conductivity Meter - SACM293
Portable conductivity meter is used widely for laboratory or field measurement of the conductivity of liquid.
- Built-in microprocessor chips, intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage, function set-up, automatic power-off and low voltage display.
- Automatic identification of 8 conductivity standard calibration solutions, two options of standard calibration solutions: Europe and America series and China series.
- Adopt advanced conductivity measurement technology, use conductivity electrode of constant K=1, only need one point calibration and meet the measurement precision requirement of 0.5μS/cm ~ 200 mS/cm.
- Ability to switch among conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity. Multinomial calculation for TDS and salinity to ensure the conversion precision of the full scale.
- Conductivity measurement mode has the function of non-linear temperature compensation for high purity water.
- Plastic conductivity electrode with automatic temperature compensation, fast response and accurate result.
- Meter meets IP57 rating waterproof standard, equipped with calibration solution and portable case.